Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Retaining passions from previous lives

As Brian Stalin notes on one of his webpages, some people seem to hate things they were associated in previous lives. However, it seems to me that a lot of people retain their interests and passions.

I have been interested by an apparent connection between living people and people from the past, especially when they resemble the person from the past and share their passion too.  For example, there is a young man involved in the Zeitgeist movement, Peter Joseph, who very much resembles Trotsky:

Trotsky as a young man, and Peter Joseph


I also noticed that the person who keeps being arrested for hiking naked, Stephen Gough, bore an uncanny resemblance to a drawing of James Naylor, an early Quaker who also stripped naked for religious reasons.


Then I noticed that a young lady with an interest in prison welfare, Edwina Grosvenor, seemed to be uncannily like Elizabeth Fry.


It seemed like these links were jumping out at me all the time, and I collected quite a few.  Unlike Brian Stalin, I am not able to verify these with the akashic record, and I have only the odd circumstance of the passion and resemblance to go on.  But I think they are interesting, none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment